Nimera Blockchain Documentation
Build a powerful dApp on Nimera Blockchain, where transaction fees don't scale with the token price.
Welcome to Nimera Blockchain Documentation. To get yourself started, consider reading these chapters first.
Nimera Blockchain core is the central element of the Nimera ecosystem. It is designed to store accounts, keys, attributes, and more.
Nimera Blockchains are built on a "star" topology.
- Core - The centerpiece of the network. Represents a database of accounts (and their attributes).
- Payment network - a specialized network for performing transfers. Connections:
Functionally, the node is divided into three parts:
- Node (Application / State-machine) - the main part of the node State machine for tendermint. Performs transactions, monitors network accounts.
- Tendermint - synchronizes transactions between nodes All requests to the state machine go through tendermint.
- Front-end service - provides a standard interface to the node conceals the features of the tendermint API.
User((User)) --> Front
Front --> TM
TM(Tendermint) --> App
TM -. network .- TM